A More Walkable Nora? Central Village? Park & Open Space?
Nora neighbors have prioritized Walkability, Developers Who Build Value, Center or Focus of Village, and Public Areas / Parks as the greatest needs for our community. We’ve learned about exciting placemaking opportunities.
At this meeting we will IDENTIFY POTENTIAL SHORT-TERM AND LONG-TERM PROJECTS.
8:30am — Coffee & Community Meet and Greet (optional)
9am — Start of meeting
Introductions & Review of Nora 2021 Goals & Objectives
It Takes a Village Lightning Talks: Fast-paced engaging presentations about community-led projects in Nora
- Cornerstone Projects that Make Nora What It Is Today (86th Street, Monon Trail, etc)
- Present Initiatives
- Future Focused: Priming the Pump (envisioning our potential)
10am — Hands-on breakout session
Roll up your sleeves and help identify potential ACTIONABLE projects:
- Lighter, Cheaper, Quicker: short-term, low-cost projects with a big impact
- Medium Scale: grant and partnership-based projects that grow and build on each other
- Big Picture / High Value / Long-Term: capital projects that complete the vision
10:50am — Circle in… gather and discuss next steps
11am — Adjourn